Your Nav Bar Here

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blog? What's that now?

So basically my tutors in college suggested that I start a blog as a kind of online notebook thing. It's apparently a good way of keeping a record of my digital work and things that make me go "ooh! I like!". I'll give it a go for now and see if it works for me (although I can't picture myself moving out of physical notebooks in the near future.)
Don't worry, this isn't going to be a forum for me to rant and rave about life's little annoyances, but for of a place for me to pin down and un-jumble all the weird and wonderful things that pop into my head on a daily basis.
Also, if anyone ever wonders what exactly it is that I'm doing in the glorified finger-painting class that I call Fine Art, here's the place to find out!

Xa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dublin, Ireland
I am a Fine Art student and I sometimes blog my ~illustrations~ on the internet. Sweet. http://www.annemoloney.tumblr.com https://twitter.com/annemoloney